Thank you for shopping with us during this time
We are very happy to be open again for in-store shopping and for private appointments. We look forward to seeing you and working with you in-store to make your jewelry dreams come true. Please read and understand the following so you are ready and prepared when it's time for you to visit us. Eliza Page has gone to extensive lengths to provide a safe environment for all in a comfortable atmosphere.
· Please bring and wear your own mask or face covering.
· We reserve the right to deny entry if someone does not have a mask.
· The Eliza Page team will be wearing masks during your visit.
ENHANCED CLEANING + CAUTION at ELIZA PAGE
· Eliza Page has enhanced our regular cleaning schedule and our team is sanitizing surfaces, jewelry and tools between each client visit.
· We are sanitizing all of our shared workspaces and surfaces in-store, multiple times throughout the day, as well as cleaning our jewelry thoroughly, before and after you try it on.
· Our team has committed to following CDC guidelines and the COA stay at home recommendations for your safety and ours.
· Do you have a fever, are you are sick, or been exposed to anyone who is sick, or have been on an airplane in the last 14 days?
· If you answer yes, please reschedule your visit or appointment with us.
ARRIVAL + ENTRY
· Ring our doorbell, text or call us and let us know when you have arrived. We will let you know when we can welcome you in, allowing prior appointments to be completed and us time to sanitize and disinfect all surfaces and jewelry.
· Upon entering and leaving, please sanitize your hands with provided hand sanitizer.
· Try to give us at least 24 hours notice if you would like to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
· Let us know how we can assist you with your jewelry design or shopping before your appointment to keep our encounters as efficient as possible.
· We love family, friends, and children, but please do not bring anyone other than one jewelry shopping partner with you during this time.
- We are limiting our guests to 2 groups of clients in the store for the time being.
We thank you for your support of our small business and the designers and partners we support during this time, and always. We look forward to working with you!
-The Eliza Page Team