Thank you for shopping with us during this time!
We are very happy to be re-opening our store to private appointments and private shopping. We look forward to seeing you and working with you in-store to make your jewelry dreams come true.
Please read and understand the following procedures and protocols so you are ready and prepared when it's time for you to visit us. Eliza Page has gone to extensive lengths to provide a safe environment for both clients and team in an atmosphere that is inviting and comfortable.
· Please bring and wear your own facemask or face covering.
· We reserve the right to deny entry if someone does not have a mask.
· The Eliza Page team will be wearing gloves and masks during your visit to Eliza Page.
ENHANCED CLEANING + CAUTION at ELIZA PAGE
· Eliza Page has enhanced our regular cleaning schedule and our team is sanitizing surfaces, jewelry and tools between each client visit.
· We are sanitizing all of our shared workspaces and surfaces in-store, multiple times throughout the day, as well as cleaning our jewelry thoroughly, before and after you try it on.
· Our team has committed to following CDC guidelines and the COA stay at home recommendations for your safety and ours.
WELLNESS / EXPOSURE CHECK
· Do you have a fever, are you are sick, or been exposed to anyone who is sick, or have been on an airplane in the last 14 days?
· If you answer yes to any of these questions, you will need to reschedule your visit or appointment with us
ARRIVAL + ENTRY
· Text or call us and let us know when you have arrived. We will let you know when we can welcome you in, allowing prior appointments to be completed and us time to sanitize and disinfect all surfaces and jewelry.
· Upon entering, please sanitize your hands with provided hand sanitizer. We kindly request you do the same when you leave.
· Try to give us at least 24 hours notice if you would like to cancel or reschedule your visit.
· Let us know how we can assist you with your jewelry design or shopping before you arrive to keep our encounters as efficient as possible.
· We love family, friends, and children, but please do not bring anyone other than one jewelry shopping partner with you during this time
- We are limiting our guests to 2 clients in the store for the time being.
We thank you for your support of our small business and the designers and partners we support during this time, and always. We look forward to working with you!
-The Eliza Page Team
Elizabeth, Kathleen, Cassandra, Sirandyn, Elyssa, Claire, Natalie